Compare up to 50 providers
- Never automatically renew your home insurance. Always try a comparison site each year and switch to make the most savings.
- For buildings cover use a rebuild calculator to get a more accurate figure or find the rebuild amount in your mortgage documentation.
- For contents cover, state the amount it would costs to completely replace all your contents. Include such things as bikes, laptops & personal possessions.
Save on home insurance
With the average UK house price over £229K and the average amount of stuff in each property worth around £35K, it's imperative that you have some form of home insurance to cover your most valuable asset.
The quote system will search up to 50 providers to find the cheapest buildings and contents cover for your home.
You can even compare prices for extra levels of cover including:
- Accidental damage that is not covered in a standard policy
- Legal advice cover for personal injury and property disputes
- Identity theft cover
- Home emergency cover including for parts and labour